Mosman Public School

Accept the Challenge

Telephone02 9969 9325


Our school can help with enrolment queries throughout the year.

Local enrolment area

Check your address on School Finder to see if it is within our local intake area. Most schools have designated local enrolment areas. Note: local enrolment areas are subject to change.

How to enrol

If you live in our intake area and would like to apply to enrol at our school, start by submitting an online enrolment application. Online enrolment is currently only available for Australian or New Zealand citizens and permanent residents.

If you are not able to apply online or you prefer not to, download the paper application to enrol (PDF 768.4KB) form. Please complete the form in English. A translated application to enrol may help you do this.

Online enrolment can also be used for out-of-area enrolment. Please note that out-of-area enrolment procedures are subject to the department’s enrolment policy.

Enrolment applications are finalised at the school.

For more information, visit primary school enrolment.

For more information, visit:

How to enrol - Year 6 into Year 7

In NSW government schools, applying to move from primary school to high school is a 2-step process that starts with an Expression of Interest. Visit the moving to high school page to learn more about the process.

  • If you have received an offer from our school for placement into Year 7 next year, the next step is to visit online enrolment to proceed with the offer and complete the enrolment application.
  • If you did not submit an expression of interest or are not eligible, visit online enrolment to start a new application to our school.
  • If you submitted your expression of interest using a paper form, or would prefer not to enrol online, use the application to enrol (PDF 768.4KB) form.

Moving to high school

Visit the moving to high school page to find out more about the transition of year 6 students into year 7.

Temporary visas and international students

The Temporary Residents Program has information about eligibility and the forms to complete an application.

Distance education

Distance education is an equity program for students who are geographically isolated or whose individual circumstances prevent them from regularly attending school. Students must meet one of the conditions in the Distance Education Enrolment Procedures to be eligible to access this program as a full-time student.

For more information about educational opportunities in rural areas, visit Rural and distance education.

How to enrol 

Contact us when you’re ready to enrol your child in our school. You may need to attend an interview with the principal. There you can discuss any medical conditions or other special circumstances before your child starts school. We may also complete a risk assessment on the enrolment.

Documentation required to enrol

All forms and documentation must be presented at the time of enrolment. Partially completed documents will not be accepted. We are unable to commence enrolment process until the student/s are in the country and have secured a residential property within our catchment area.

  • Application to enrol form.
  • Child's birth certificate and/or Australian passport and Citizenship documentation (if applicable).
  • Immunisation history statement from the Australian Immunisation register from Medicare. Immunisations obtained overseas must be verified by an Australian Medical Practioner to ensure they are in line with the Australian schedule.
  • Proof of residential address - providing 100 points.
  • Any family law or other relevent court orders, if applicable.
  • If your child has a health, disablilty or support needs you will need to provide copies of medical, healthcare or emergency action plans and/or evidence of any disability and learning and support plans.

Kindergarten enrolment for the following year

Mosman Public School has an information morning for parents each year. Invitations are sent out to preschools in the area informing them of the date and time of the information morning. Please register your interest in attending Mosman Public School next year here.

Moving overseas

Moving overseas and need school reports authenticated for DFAT? 

Email to arrange to bring original documents to 105 Phillip Street, Parramatta 2150.